Philippians Place is dedicated to providing transitional housing and supportive services to individuals and/or families who are homeless. Clients will be provided a supportive Christian community and skills training as they progress forward towards self-sufficiency and long term housing.
Philippians Place will break the cycle of homelessness for it’s participants by:
- Loving them, as Christ loves us, through friendships, mentorships, and community.
- Providing a safe environment to live.
- Teaching social and emotional skills in order to develop and strengthen family, friendships and community.
- Teaching them life skills in order to be successful managers of their money, home and responsibilities.
- Reaching occupational skills in order to present themselves to prospective bosses.
- Teaching job skills in order to become productive and self-sufficient citizens.
- Providing assistance in transitioning into permanent/long term self-supporting residence.